cutefurrymaggintonscutefurrymaggintons

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Minecraft: TNA Part 11 Minecraft: TNA Part 11

man ive been watching this series from the start and its become more and more fun as its gone on I cant wait for the next episode keep up the good work pal :3

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

This is the sort of furry animation ive craved

This is a really good flash a real breath of fresh air compared to other anthro vids ive seen so far this is the thing i want more of

Rapture with Tman & Keith Rapture with Tman & Keith

luckily gabe newell did not jump for joy

we survived the rapture so im able to give this a good review without worrying about annoying god

Parkour Parkour

I think its OK by Parkour game standards

I played AC3 and the glitches were similar but i think if you just spent time removing the bugs it would be rather fun..

Create A Fursona v.2 Create A Fursona v.2

Good for furrys rubbish at art....like me

its really really good and does help but to score higher you will need more options and ...really one background is quite lame

Ashoka's Hell Ashoka's Hell

pretty cool .. would be a good theme for something like The Impossible Game

odd... Sounds like a remix of the over dramatic theme from Babe at the start O_O... did anyone else make that comparison??

AliceMako responds:

If it's not on this page when you hear it you may conclude i have not been told by anyone ellse :3

Obsidian Orb Obsidian Orb

Another song for me to readjust my headphones broken wire too :D

AliceMako responds:

But how did the wire break?

Questions, questions...

Trial By Fire Trial By Fire

Man you had real guts to start with such a gargantuan beat but you managed to build from it.. Impressive.

AliceMako responds:

Not every big beat requires a dramatic build up to get to, some can stand just fine on their own merit provided you keep the flow going otherwise it's a bit like overplaying your hand.

Glad you enjoyed.

Shawn Shawn

hmmmm

well i look at it because it aint as bad as other furry images ....it doesnt give me (what justin beiber would call a mid teen crisis) while it does stop my cravings ....for a couple of minuites

swankyimage responds:

No quoting Beiber- it's wrong. ;P

Cold Husky Cold Husky

i secretly like this one......

can't fav it because my friends seem to always know evreything i do on the internet

wat wat

its nice for u to trya diffrient style

there is a diffrence in style which makes it feel new

and i also love fennec foxes